Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Teachers Webring - The Teachers' Webring is comprised of over 200 top educational websites created by teachers and by suppliers of teacher

Forums     Login   Signup

Teachers Webring

Manager: bennecelli
The Teachers' Webring is comprised of over 200 top educational websites created by teachers and by suppliers of teacher materials. Our members range from kindergarten through college level educators. Many of our member sites are maintained as classroom websites which describe the interesting things the students are doing and what they have accomplished. The Teachers' Webring is a super resource for creative ideas that can be used by other teachers and homeschoolers.br /

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

It's Fall Fun Time with Freebies - 09/19/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ktz5TeF1NOw/UjtrsfYlQWI/AAAAAAAAH8s/wf8k6Wj0Iso/s400/Fall_Blog_button.jpg

Today I went out for a walk and was pleasantly surprised that the temperature was 86 and there was a nice breeze. Even the humidity was low. Does that mean that fall is here? Well the calendar may say it will be here in a few days but it probably won't feel like fall for awhile here. I can't wait to feel the cool morning air and walk on crunchy leaves. It will feel great to wear jeans and a sweater. How about you? To get you in the mood I've put together some great websites for you to check out to find some free activities, crafts, games etc. Apples4theteacher has lots of great resources. First is their list of fall books which you can check out by clicking on the picture below. You can check out their free activities, printables and poems by clicking HERE. There are some great fall crafts to make and I found a few great websites to check out. Just click on the pictures below to access all the details and instructions.                                                                                                    No Time for Flashcards                                                        ...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy