Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Teachers Blog - Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classroo

Forums     Login   Signup

The Teachers Blog

Manager: thelessonguide
Welcome to the place where you can find the most popular Teaching Blogs. Sharing resources to be implemented in classrooms all over the world is our Goal.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Parent Conference Pack! - 10/04/2013
Follow my blog with Bloglovin  Free Parent and Teacher Conference Guide! This Friday, for your classrooms,  a Parent Teacher Conference Guide,   Conference Reminder Slip in Spanish & English   and Missed Conference Note in Spanish and English. This packet from my friend, Ginger at Ginger Snaps , has been downloaded over 9,000 times on TPT and has a FOUR STAR rating!  I would send these reminders home on bright, glow in the dark paper!!   Please Take a Moment to Visit My Wonderful Freebie Friday Sponsors! {Every week I have room for two sponsors, please click here for more details!} Here is last week's Freebie if you need it!   Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Go Princess! Equivalent Fractions Go Fish Card Game!  This post is linked up to the following blogs . :)  Enjoy your weekend friends!  

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Parent Conference Pack!

Replied - 10/04/2013
Follow my blog with Bloglovin  Free Parent and Teacher Conference Guide! This Friday, for your classrooms,  a Parent Teacher Conference Guide,   Conference Reminder Slip in Spanish & English   and Missed Conference Note in Spanish and English. This packet from my friend, Ginger at Ginger Snaps , has been downloaded over 9,000 times on TPT and has a FOUR STAR rating!  I would send these reminders home on bright, glow in the dark paper!!   Please Take a Moment to Visit My Wonderful Freebie Friday Sponsors! {Every week I have room for two sponsors, please click here for more details!} Here is last week's Freebie if you need it!   Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Go Princess! Equivalent Fractions Go Fish Card Game!  This post is linked up to the following blogs . :)  Enjoy your weekend friends!  

Fern's Freebie Friday ~ Parent Conference Pack!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy